We are looking for an experienced Czech language tutor to join our team. To apply, please email us your CV at email@example.com.
Job description: Czech teacher providing Czech tuition in London. The tutor will work with young people and adults, delivering one-to-one sessions and group lessons. The tasks of a Czech tutor include delivering Czech lessons, creating individual lesson plans, helping with revision and exam preparation techniques and communicating with students.
Job Type: Part-time (self-employed teachers)
Salary: Our tutors are paid hourly rates between £25 and £35.
Job Location: Priveate lessons around London, group sessions in Barnes and Streatham
Working Hours: We are looking for someone who is flexible and can start teaching new students throughout the year, work independently and decide how, where and when to work. Frequent travel and evening or weekend work is required.
- All our tutors are working as independent contractors and will need to administer their own tax obligations by registering as self-employed with HMRC.
- Our tutors have either a University degree or a teaching qualification.
- We require to have experience of teaching Czech as a first or foreign language to adults or children.
- The tutor should be an enthusiastic, creative, professional, responsible, reliable and independent person with a flexible approach to teaching, and the ability to cater to different learning styles.
- Flexible regular hours on the weekday evenings and weekends
- Short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Great opportunity to gain valuable work experience
- Excellent references provided
- The chance to work as part of a creative team of teachers